Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Wednesday, March 23

theres no place like home..

Well, just chucked all of the food out of my room as I'm having a clear out.. It's like poison how much temptation is in here! The diet starts on monday, as I've just had my birthday so have got fairly fat. I weigh like, 140 pounds now! It's too much. I'm going to stick to a really low calorie diet as of monday, like 500 per day. I'm also going to get up at 5 instead of 6 and go for a run as I love running :)
I don't know how I'm going to deal with this diet.. it's going to be really hard. I can't believe how fat I have let myself become. :( Ahh well.. no one's fault but mine I guess. Now I have to face the consequences. Buzzing -_-

Wish me luck!
I will keep you informed on my progress when I start :)
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment