Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Wednesday, June 8

Come on skinny love.

130 exactly :)

So I'm making progress, it's only a pound or two a day, but if I keep this up then I am well on target for my 120lbs by the 1st july goal :)

Had a history and a biology exam today. Ridiculously hard. :( There's this guy, H, who is going out with this girl in my year but she's proper frigid so he doesn't get any, its well sad. Anyway, he keeps coming up to me and being all touchy feely and flirty, it's dead uncomfortable. I reckon he would happily tash on given the chance.. AWKWARD.. :/

So I went for such a long walk around my town today, it was like 10 miles. There was this weird chinease guy that followed me for like, half of the walk. It was dead creepy. I actually thought i was going to die as I was walking through this really deserted part of town.

Went to the library as well. My god, it's cracking for thinspo! There was this young girl working in the library. She was wearing just like a tshirt and skinnies but her body was like, exactly what I'm aiming for, she was sooo skinny! I must have looked like a right perv staring lol!

Anyways, back to more revision!

Stay skinny girlies!


Chloe x

1 comment:

  1. Love that song! It's cute :)
    Haha very awkward!
    Love looking at skinny people in the street for thinspo, but I always feel a bit pervy too :P
    Good luck revising!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete