Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Thursday, June 9

lucy at the gym, lucy's always at the gym.

128.6- new lowest weight!

Just figured out that in order to get to my goal, I will have to loose 0.4 lbs per day. That is so doable if i work hard. :)

Today was productive (sarcasm) Have a day off on study leave so just slept the whole day then went on a 6 mile bike ride. :) And my treadmill is fixed! :D


Calories intake today: 550 calories.

Exercise: 750 (biking, walks and treadmill)

So net intake: -250 calories.


Wooop! :)

Going round my nans tomorrow. She makes me eat. A lot. So I guess there will be a LOT of running and biking tomorrow :(


Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Nice intake :)
    Glad your treadmill is fixed!
    Good luck at your grand :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete