Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Monday, January 2

Well, that sucked.

Hello lovelies :)

Babylon's Burning...tune.
Hope your dieting is going amazing, mine isn't. I failed on the first day. My mum is such a good persuader- thingy. I got up at 1pm (Heavy night.. New Years Eve!) and thought I was going to be healthy. I weighed myself in at 142.6lbs. Ouch. To make some excuses, I am on my period and I haven't had a laxative in God knows how long. Also, I'm still full of alcohol ( as I said it was a heavy night!)
I went downstairs and had scrambled egg (66) on brown bread (70) with some ketchup (18) and some water (0). I was doing so well. Then mum had to come in. Her reasoning was that it's a sunday today so I should really start on monday. And I was so hungover. I just wanted some chips. So I ate. And ate a bit more. Then we had a roast tonight. So some chips and a mince pie and a roast and some chocolate cake. I am crapping myself for weigh in tomorrow.
I got such a weird text from a guy called.. lets say T last night. He's a family friend who I have known since I could walk basically. He's 19. So, I got this text at about half past ten that said;

'What we have is incredible and, when I'm at uni with all those girls all I see is your face!
I'm trying to get this all off my chest before 2012 and I need you to know that I don't care about anyone else but you. I even see your face during my happy times alone and when I'm with other girls. Please think about being with me and we can surely have something special in 2012. I'm probably going to be at the olympics (he does rowing) and I want you to be by my side every step of the way. xxx'

Umm.. what?!
I don't know what to say. I have just never even considered thinking about being anything other than friends with him. I really don't know what to do or say.. we haven't spoken today. There are so many guys on the scene at the minute. Oh, I'm single now by the way! I split up with M, it was too much too fast. I was seeing another guy, G, who was actually AMAZINGLY good looking.. like, the hottest guy I have ever seen in my life. Everyone was so jel. He turned out to be a massive knob though, like the rest of them. Ahh well, I may have taken something of his that he can't exactly get back ;)
Not that I'm a slut or anything, I've just been.. er.. busy :') At the moment I'm sort of seeing this guy called D, and he's lovely :) He is so rich, I went to stay round his house and his bathroom is bigger than my room! It's crazy! But anyway, I went round his and we got very drunk (he has a bar in his room..whoa :P) And we were just sitting on the bed talking. Oh, I forgot to mention he's G's best friend and their families go way back :/ So we were just talking about what a dick G is.. then he was like 'I would never treat someone as amazing as you that way' and then he kissed me. I was in total shock but the alcohol took over. This guy is like, totally screwably hot. So yeah, yanooo.. :P It's fucked my shoulder though, so I can't do the little weights I got for christmas :( So I've been texting him for a while, but he goes to my college with G, so I don't know what the reaction will be when we go back, but I just know shits gonna hit the fan.
Oh, I forgot to say that I'm getting back into Wicca :) I love it, I just feel more at peace with the world when I practice :)
Stay skinny my lovelies! I'm off to read what you've all been up to!
And the weighloss starts for real tomorrow, I'm on it!

Lots of love Chloe xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment