Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Wednesday, May 4

Bleurgh.

That just about sums it up.

I have no idea how I did today.. lets tot it up! -_-


Breakfast: a piece of toast and a teeeeeeny bit of marmite.

a bit of apple juice. (130)


Lunch: Less than a quarter of a bit of bread, some sweetcorn and some lettuce (50)


Dinner: Mum was watching so I had scrambled eggs on unbuttered toast with ketchup. (350)


Snacks: a bite of L's doughnut. (10)


Total= 540 calories.


However, I walk a mile to and from the station to school, and do a lot of walking up and down stairs and around school in general.


I think that takes off about 200 maybe.


So not such a bad day I guess.. I will do better tomorrow though!


Peace out, stay thin girls!


Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment