Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Friday, May 6

Every little thing, is gonna be alright.

Hello lovelies :)


Today hasn't been too bad. I went to see a play last night for my english exam, and didn't get back till half 1 :(

In the middle of my art exam at the moment, but the teacher sent me home cos I look 'ill'. Ahh well, sleep!

Calorie intake today..


Breakfast: Toast and marmite (115 calories)


Lunch: Half an Alpen Light bar (30 calories)


Dinner: Scrambled eggs and toast (330 calories)


Total= 470 calories



So not too bad :) I weighed myself just now, and after all that food I'm 137.4 which means I have lost a fair amount of weight :) I am slowly doing better, just need to cut down on dinner calories!

Good luck with the weightloss girls! Look forward to catching up on all your blogs now..


Stay skinny!


Love Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. I eat an apple in the morning since it's mostly water and can keep you full all day! If you skip lunch and just have an earlier dinner, you won't have to worry about reducing it. Two meals a day fits better into the schedule too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hun, I just have to eat around my parents to stop them from worrying.. my mum forces me to eat. :/

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete