Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Tuesday, May 3

failblog.

Wow. I am so ashamed of myself that I couldn't even face posting on here.

I ate a lot.

I can't believe I was 137 just four days ago! I'm now hovering between 140-142 lbs.

Stupid, fat bitch.

So basically, it was all going so well. I was only eating a few hundred calories a day. Loosing a lot.

Then my fucking boyfriend came round.

He makes me eat. He told my mum I'm not eating. She made me it. it was tragic. I can't believe he would betray me like that and THEN stuff me until I felt sick.

I haven't even done any exercise since friday.

Right, as of tomorrow I am not eating.

That's final.

2 comments:

  1. It's so crap when people make you eat, but they are just trying to help you. Don't be too cross with your boyfriend. Also, atleast it wasn't a binge :) you can loose that weight!
    Stay strong and motivated,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, I don't know how to get past them though and not eat! Any tips? x

    ReplyDelete