Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Monday, May 9

Self-control is the quality that distinguishes the fittest to survuive- George Bernard Shaw.


Hello Lovelies!


Hope everyone's weightloss is going okay, mine is not too bad for once!

i took faaaarrrrr too many laxatives last night, and was on the toilet ALL last night. No jokes. it was painful.

But yeah, woke up and weighed myself to find i was 134.4 lbs. Thats not too bad :)

Today was a horrible eating day.

I went to go and see my brand new baby cousin. She is actually adorable! But yeah, my auntie L cooks for a small army. it's ridiculous. I am one of those people that hates to seem ungrateful for what someone has spend time making for me. First, she brought out these little cracker things with houmus and cucumber on them. Tasty but fattening! So I had to have two of them. :(

Then we had lunch. She made me pasta with a cheesy sauce. It was gross and made me feel sick, but i still ate half of it to please her. :/

THEN....I know right!.. we had a mixed fruit pie. I kind of nibbled at it at first, but then realised that everyone was looking at me. So i think I've gained today :(

Ahh well, there's always tomorrow! :)


Love you all, stay strong!


Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. If the food they are offering you or making you eat is unhealthy, then you have the RIGHT to refuse. If they really care about you, they can't argue with trying to be healthier. Just say you had a salad before you came.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was with my mum all that day.. she makes me eat. :/ x

    ReplyDelete