Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Thursday, April 28

Out of depression :)

God, today was good!

I'm finally out of my bout of depression. That was a tough ride, but I'm so proud I didn't self harm or anything :) :) :)

I weigh 139.6! Finally! outta the 140's! Buzzing!

Went into Cambridge today, it was really good. Bought some TINY size 8 shorts from Jack Wills (the sizing there is ridiculously small!) so those are my next inspiration seeing as I can now fit into my size 10 jeans! :D

Went into Next (a department store!) to see my cousin, W. He is so lovely, it was great to see him :)

Anyways, when I was talking to him, I looked away for a second and I saw this guy called Dan, who left my school last year. he is 19 and absolutley LUSH. Mmmmmm.. so yahh, he was grinning away at me. I could feel my cheeks burning, it was so embarassing! I'm talking to him on Facebook right now.. Ahhh.. I so would!

Right, food-wise today I didn't do too badly. I started off with half a cup of hot chocolate (25 calories). Then I went into Cambridge with mum and she insisted on me having a scone with butter!!!! so that kinda ruined things, at 145 calories. but thankfully, apart from two cups of tea, I resisted anything else :)


So today's calorie intake was 170.


Not too shabby.


Ooo...got to dash, Dan is buzzing me on msn! :D


Love you pretties, stay skinny!


Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. Glad your out of your depression :) well done on the loss!
    I love jack wills shorts, which ones did you get?
    Nice intake :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers hun :)
    Some really short white denim ones... they are so gorgeous!

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete