Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Sunday, April 24

Blah blah blah.

Hello pretties :)




I'm going to work out how many calories i consumed today. The uncle and nan came round today so I couldn't control my food. :(

Right..

1 handful of honey roasted cashew nuts. (183 kcals)






  • 1 tiger roll. (131 kcals)




  • cheese. (200kcals)




  • Veg. (20 kcals)

So that comes to... 534 calories.


Shiiiiiit man. Someone is working out a lot tonight!


I dunno what to have for dinner. Maybe salad or something. or nothing, I don't deserve it.


anyways, off to work out.



-EDIT-


Right, went and binged on cereal (135 kcals) and Jelly (97 calories) and hot chocolate (38 calories)


Which brings my total today to.. 804 calories.


BUT.. I went running for a bit and burnt off 1000 calories, plus did lots of walking.


Soo.. im on.. -196 calories or so for today.


Good one Chloe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment