Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Wednesday, April 6

Salt Water Flush.

So... I did the salt water flush today. The drinking of the salt water was actually terrible. I felt like I was going to throw up. I think it helps to down it really concentrated in one glass, then drink the other two pints of water (4cups) really quickly. I laid on my RIGHT side for about 40 minutes, to help it go through. My tummy felt really funny, like I had too much sloshing about inside. I was also really bloated. After about 45 minutes, I REALLY needed the loo. Like, more than anything. So yeah, I went to the loo about 8 times in two hours! They tell you not to fart even though it feels like you really need to, as the salt water comes out OF EVERY HOLE. I know, its gross. I feel so much better though! I feel really clean on the inside now, so it's all been worth it. :) I'm going round my boyfriend's house on friday night and helping him move house on saturday. My diet is basically shot to shit. All they eat is chips and beans. It will be tragic. It doesn't help that my boyfriend weighs over 200lbs and WONT STOP EATING. But I love him so I will just have to try my best to stay away from the food. But yahhhhh... hopefully tomorrow will be a good day dieting and depression wise. :) Love you all, Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. I thought about trying the flush, but I couldn't drink it :/ I might try it now though :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so gross but amazing! I would recommend it to anyone :)

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete