Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Monday, April 25

untitled.

FML> thats all I have to say.
My depression is so bad at the moment, I was thinking about suicide again earlier. It would just be so much better than living. And it would be so easy.
We have loads of guns in our house, and I know exactly where the keys and the bullets are. Shotgun straight to the head. Simple. Blood and bits of my brain splattered all over the wall. and I would feel nothing. Bliss.
Today was crap. Went up to the Rugby Club. My little brother was training and having end of season awards. Ran into my ex, Joe. It wasn't too awkward. He is such a player that we just flirt the whole time we are with eachother. So yeah, bit of flirty banter flying about.
I ate like a fucking pig today. I skipped breakfast. Then, at the awards part, they laid out a huge spread of food. :(

2 triangles of cheese sandwiches.
a bit of pasta and rice.
Some cheesy balls.
Some carrot and dip.
2 slices of rocky road.

Wow.. that is like, a zillion calories :(

Then, instead of being a good girl and working it all off, my depression made me so sleepy that I just went straight to bed. Good one. -_-

For dinner I had porridge.

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment