Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Saturday, April 2

Results..

Hey. Day 5 of my diet and it hasn't gone too bad. Only lost three pounds but im easing myself into it. That weight loss ticker thing is so motivating, so I would recommend anyone trying to loose weight to get one. So ill at the moment though, little brother has given everybody in the house his bug. :( Depression not so bad at the moment as I've been doing lots of running which releases endorphins :) For anyone trying to loose weight, I have been looking at the Flat Belly Solution for basic food tips on what I should and shouldn't be eating. I have no idea whether it had contributed to my weight loss, btu I am certinally more conscious about what I am putting into my body. But yeah, I will keep trying really hard with my weight loss and keep the blog updated on my progress. Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment