Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Friday, April 8

please don't make me eat.

Hello Lovelys :)


That woman. Why does she want me to be fat? Yeah, she's my mum and I love her, but I don't want to be fat.

I don't want to be fat.

I want to be thin.

Thin and beautiful.

I want to be so fragile people are scared to touch me.

I want to walk and leave no footprints.



I've been off school for about a week, and cos I'm not eating as much as the rest of my supersize family, my dad thinks I now have an eating disorder. I am not anorexic, bullimic, whatever you want to label me as. I am still fat. 137lbs is NOT skinny. That is practically obese. I never wish to have an eating disorder, I just want to be skinny. I mean, I have so much respect for the people out there with ED's, but I don't have one.


School tomorrow so I can fast all day :)


Love you all honeys!


Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment