Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Tuesday, April 12

I. Want. To. Binge.

Hello Pretties :)


I am so hungry :( I haven't even done that well today..




  • Porridge with a teaspoon of Nutella (as I really hate porridge). (300)


  • half a can of low fat vegetable soup and half a sliceof bread. (150)


  • 30g of couscous, sme cucumber, and some sweetcorn. (220)


  • 2 bananas. (260)

Hmm.. thats a lot of food :(


I burnt off 500 calories on the running machine today.. it only took me 30 minutes which means I have reduced my time by 6 minutes from yesterday, and 17 minutes since I started my diet. not too shabby! :)


So therefore my food intake was: 930?! Holy shit.


but.. -500 for the exercise is..


Total of 430 calories.


That's not too bad.


I will do better tomorrow though, only ate cos the boyfriend was round and wnt let me skip meals.



Stay skinny girls!


Chloe x


2 comments:

  1. That's intake is fine! And it was good stuff that you ate, so don't worry :)
    Well done with the running!
    You don't need to binge!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still too much though :(
    Thankyou... good day for you? :)
    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete