Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Wednesday, April 13

no control.

Why do I eat like such a pig?

I don't even know why I do it.. I'm not even hungry!

Breakfast was the usual porridge.

I did well at lunch, with just over 80 calories.

But wowza! Dinner! Why do I go shopping with my mum? I actually helped her pick out chinease. Made the noodles myself, conscious of the shit that I was putting into my body.

I managed to eat 3 mini spring rolls, a plate of stir fry and rice..

then some chocolate cake! 315 calories per slice.. -_-

So I got on the running machine and ran like a bat out of hell.

I burnt off 76o calories in an hour which is a tad pathetic though.


Party in cambridge on friday night.. going round my mate L's for the day before. Her mum used to be anorexic and is therefore really funny about her daughter eating lots.. which means I will have to as well. Any excuses lovelies?


Buzzing for the party. I'm not drinking though, so it should be funny walking round with my camera, watching people making complete dicks of themselves and taking some lovely pictures. :P Buzzing. Think of all the extra calories they will be drinking?! Not for me thank you very much! I will make sure I dance all night girls, mini workout I guess!


Any tips for parties in regards to loosing weight?


Love you pretties. :)


Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment