Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Wednesday, April 6

Why wont you go away?

Is what I am asking myself at the moment. Why is this horrible dirty fat still clinging onto my body when I am eating like, nothing. I will step it up well, today seeing as it's 3am UK time. Not going to school tomorrow.. effort. Depression is getting bad again and I just cba to sleep and then crawl out of bed in the morning. Just no. I think I might do the abc diet from now on.. it sounds simple enough.. will just hurt like a bitch on the low calorie and fasting days. Ahh well, I think my willpower is getting pretty good. I did something really disgusting today though. I came down to the kitchen, and there was like, half a cold pizza sitting on the table. My favourite. Damn it. So, I did the grossest thing ever. I took a big slice and chewed it then spat it all back out. Then washed my mouth with water so it wouldn't get absorbed. Eww.. Anyways, Thank you so much to the people who have been checking out my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment as I really need the support right now! Love you all. Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment