Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Thursday, April 7

To eat or not to eat..

Hey guys, I'm in such a dilema at the moment. I have my GCSE's coming up soon, and I don't know how healthy it will be to take my diet during revision and the exams... Please help?


Right, this weekend I am off into town to buy some size 8 jeans. This will be a starting point for my weightloss. When I can fit into them, I know I will be loosing weight. At the moment my jeans are a tight-ish 12/ baggy 14. Buzzing -_-


Think Skinny,



Chloe x

4 comments:

  1. Good idea about the jeans!
    You should probably eat more while you have exams or you won't be able to concentrate :)
    Love the layout!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I guess..
    Thank you :)

    You too,

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it through my last maths Exam. And i ended up with an A* hahah! It's all dependant on how you react to the diet (:
    The size 8 jeans is a good idea. I had the motivation from my old pair of size 8's
    It really helps!!
    Stay strong hun Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno.. eat if I feel dizzy? If not then keep it up :)

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete