Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. - Kate Moss

Sunday, April 10

I'm lovin it... my figure is not.

Hello Lovelies :)


URGH. I ate so much over the past two days. Friday started out really good, just a bowl of porridge.. 137 calories. I then had nothing else.. UNTIL I went round my boyfriends. We ordered in a chinese. Plain noodles and chips. That's like, a zillion calories! Then we had some bread with butter.. like, a zillion more calories! :(

I woke up this morning and had some more bread and butter..-_-

I then helped him moved house, which must have burned a fair few calories..wooop :)

Then the pasta and icecream came out -_-

So yeah, this weekend so far has not been very productive, weight-wise.

Tomorrow is a new, food free day though :)


Love you all pretties :)



Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment